A 12 week challenge for people of all ages to improve their spiritual and physcial fitness to be better instruments in the hands of God while helping Him build His Kingdom!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Week 4 charts!

Gotta love these charts! 


I hope the forgiveness is flowing this week and your abs are burning! Hopefully some of the challenges that used to be difficult for you to either do, or remember to do, have become habits now!



MYSTERY CHALLENGE: Forgive someone (or yourself). Worth 3 points.
YES! Holding grudges only hurts me and I'm ready to let go!5722%
No, I like the pain.00%
Did you feel the effects of added fiber in your diet this week?
Yes, I felt like my insides were scrubbed clean!187%
Somewhat. It helped a little but I didn't eat as much fiber as I should have.218%
No, I ate lots of fiber but didn't notice a difference.135%
No, I didn't eat any extra fiber52%
Which daily challenge was the most difficult for you this week?
Twice daily personal prayer21%
Daily personal scripture study31%
Not eating after 7:3073%
Exercise156%
No desserts156%
No Soda (or other personal nemesis)93%
Eating recommended amt. of fiber62%
Are you going to incorperate last week's challenge (eat more fiber) into your daily routine now?
Absolutely! I love eating nuts and twigs!208%
Somewhat, I will eat more fruits and veggies3513%
No. I love it when my intestines get all blocked up10%
No. I hate fiber with a passion!10%
Are you getting better at things that used to be hard for you?
YES! I am conquering my demons :)197%
Sorta- I am stronger but fall back into bad habits sometimes3614%
NO!!! Grrrrrrrr!21%
Rate yourself between 1 and 5 on how much you pushed yourself this week.
1- I didn't try at all21%
2- I tried a little but can do much better177%
3- I put a decent amount of effort into it156%
4- I wasn't perfect but worked hard197%
5- I gave it all I had this week!42%
Did you try harder this week than last week?
Yes228%
No166%
Same197%

No comments:

Post a Comment