A 12 week challenge for people of all ages to improve their spiritual and physcial fitness to be better instruments in the hands of God while helping Him build His Kingdom!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Getting READY!!


We are getting close to launch time so here is a little info...

There is still time to get others signed up so keep asking your friends and family if they want to join us and have them email me at this address www.morefitforthekingdom@gmail.com

-       A little clarification on the “No Soda” aspect of the challenge… if this is no challenge at all, or if it is more than you are ready to take on, please choose another personal nemesis to try and conquer. For some it might be to stop chewing your fingernails, make your bed every morning, floss your teeth every night, not eating fast food daily, etc.

-       Week #1 Challenge: No Sweets/Treats!  This coming week will probably be a significant reduction in sugar for most of us. What are we going to eat???  This is not quite the same as "No Desserts" - but doing this the first week will greatly help you avoid desserts for the rest of the challenge by knocking out those sugar cravings!  No sweets means absolutely no candy, no jam on your peanut butter sandwich, no pancakes with syrup, no 1/2 cup of brown sugar dumped on your oatmeal, etc - if you're gonna have cold cereal, make it Total and not Fruity Pebbles this week. If you question it, then don't eat it! If you can survive the first three days of this, then you will make it through the week no problem!

-       MYSTERY CHALLENGE and reporting points. You will report your weekly total points on the Google Doc (I will send you a link) and when you do that, you will see the MYSTERY CHALLENGE for the upcoming week! (I’m open to suggestions on what the challenges might be!)

-       CHEERLEADING- I hope to be able to be a support to you as you work through these twelve weeks of growth together. I will send emails and we can leave comments on the blog www.moresaviorlikethee.blogspot.com and if you want to send a message to the group there will be a comment space on the google doc that I hope you will use. I will send our emails Blind Copied so no one stresses about their email addresses being out there, so if you want to reply to the group, just send it to me and I’ll send it back out to everyone. Also- I would like to delegate out the cheerleading responsibility in the coming weeks so let me know if there is a week that you feel particularly enthused about and I will put YOU in charge!!

-       Lastly, I will send out the spreadsheets for you to track your own progress this weekend when I have a more solidified list of people. So look for that. Don’t forget to check your SPAM inbox in case my mass emails get redirected there.

Thanks for helping me with this. I know there will be some things that are difficult, but it will be worth it!!!! We can do this!! (I like exclamation points!!)

Lots of love-
Sarah Crawford

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready and willing for the challenge! Thanks Sarah for leading the way!!!!! (all those extra exclamation points are for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh P.S.....I'm especially looking forward to the 7 hours of sleep per night challenge!

    ReplyDelete