A 12 week challenge for people of all ages to improve their spiritual and physcial fitness to be better instruments in the hands of God while helping Him build His Kingdom!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 2- Day 2 (April 19)

Thanks to all those who reported so Google Docs could make these cool charts for us to see how we are doing!!! You did GREAT! DO NOT FEEL GUILTY if you didn't get as high as you'd hoped! Just try again next week and ask the Savior for his help. He can and will help us in all things that are for our good. Our salvation does not rest on this challenge, it is just something to help us push ourselves to do things that are good for us. Even though we are keeping track of points, that is not to compare ourselves, but to give us motivation that we sometimes lack on our own. 

If you get a chance, listen to the talk by Robert Millet called "After All We Can Do: The Meaning of Grace in our lives". It will bless your life and help you come closer to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, which is the only way to survive this life and find joy in it and obtain salvation. http://www.byub.org/talks/Talk.aspx?id=1999  This talk has already changed my life for the better!

I love you guys! Keep it up and if you didn't report this week, you still can next week and after that too!

13 people scored 60 or more points (5 with perfect scores!)
34 people in the 50's
17 people in the 40's
and 19 people at 30 or below.

NOT BAD FOLKS!!




How hard was this first week for you?
Harder than I thought it would be2934%
About what I expected4755%
Not as hard as I thought it would be... phew!67%
Which daily challenge was the most difficult for you this week?
Twice daily personal prayer78%
Daily personal scripture study67%
Not eating after 7:301619%
Exercise2428%
No desserts2125%
No Soda (or other personal nemesis)89%
Are you going to incorperate this week's challenge (no sweets) into your daily routine?
Absolutely! No sweets ever again.00%
Somewhat, I will eat less sweets from now on.7285%
I'm still deciding45%
No, thanks. It was pure torture!67%
The mystery challenge for this week- Take a little Easter related message or treat to a friend (3 points poss.)
Absolutely! I can't wait!7993%
No, I don't have any friends!34%









No comments:

Post a Comment