A 12 week challenge for people of all ages to improve their spiritual and physcial fitness to be better instruments in the hands of God while helping Him build His Kingdom!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 1- Day 4 (April 14)

Today on my run, I decided to take some pictures of my favorite trees that I have learned to really love these last few weeks. I LOVE Mesquite trees! I used to think they were so ugly with their rough, dark trunks but now I love the way they twist and turn and seem like they are dancing. 


This one is on Val Vista and I think it has a cool pose!


This is not a mesquite tree but it looked like it was really wanting to hold someone in it's arms.


So I obliged it...


... and took a couple minutes to enjoy the view overhead.
Hint: Trees look even more beautiful when you are listening to Mormon Tabernacle Choir "Heavensong" album on your ipod! 

Only a one more day 'till my cheat day on Saturday for sweets and desserts!!! 
I can't wait! How 'bout you?

Don't forget to read your conference talk!



No comments:

Post a Comment