A 12 week challenge for people of all ages to improve their spiritual and physcial fitness to be better instruments in the hands of God while helping Him build His Kingdom!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 1- Day 2 (April 12)

I am such an idiot!!!

I was just talking to my sister. Mj, and telling her it was hard to sleep last night because I was so hungry and she said...

 "You CAN eat after 7:30 pm IF it is a SMALL, HEALTHY SNACK!!!!!"

So glad I was complaining! Sorry I missed that small detail in her previous emails to me!!! So all you teenagers who are out at soccer practice or gym until 8 or 9 pm. Eat a small healthy snack when you get home!!! And everyone else who was tossing and turning with empty bellies, you can have a snack "But don't get crazy!" (as "Bon Qui-qui" would say).

This morning's workout was a combo of bike riding and rollerblading (no, I didn't ride my bike with my rollerblades on!!) Chloe and Olivia rode their bikes and I rollerbladed behind them! I got my heart going pretty good trying to keep up with them.

For breakfast we had non-sugar cereal with some banana slices on top. YUM! Who needs sugar??!!



Here is a little reminder for all you ex-soda drinkers!

Enjoy the refreshing taste of WATER instead!! 
Treat yourself to some sonic ice. I buy bags of it and keep it in my broken ice maker. 
YUM!


1 comment:

  1. Just so you know... I got this link from my RS emailer... ha ha ha. You are famous! xxoo

    ReplyDelete